Friday, February 29, 2008

Science Simplicity

I did two Blogthings tests that I had seen on a few other blogs. One was to simply enter one's name and they would tell you all about you. Fiddlesticks! Who is this person you see before you? A schizophrenic?! How can you be all these things simultaneously. Talk about split personality. Or is it just because I don't have an English name? Maybe they haven't worked their way through all existing names yet, which is understandable, and just concocted something from various basic personalities, with a rather amusing result. I have changed to red what I do not agree with. Not much left is there?




What Anders Means



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident,
authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination.
You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.


You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong.
You definitely have a dominant personality.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times,
you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.


You are the total package - suave, sexy(? [my question mark]), smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.








Then there is the "Tell us five things and we'll tell you what kind of learner you are!" What a crude instrument! As you can see I am classed as an Auditory Learner, and I always thought I was a Visual Learner. To be fair, most of what it says about me seems to fit the picture quite well anyway, but there is more to me, I hope!

BTW since I strive for perfection (apparently) and I am quite visual (I would make a very good proofreader) I can't help but notice the grammatical mistake in the title below; the indefinite article should be "an" not "a". Oooops!





You Are a Auditory Learner



You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well.

You excel at debating, foreign languages, and music.

You would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star!

2 comments:

Miss Kim said...

I know! It's so ridiculous- everything contradicts! But let's be thankful we didn't have to answer a zillion questions before getting these answers!

swenglishexpat said...

I suppose it is the old thing about "putting something in to get something out" of it. But it's just harmless fun really. :-)