Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Our Rural French Haven

I am still here, yes, but I have not had much time for the blogosphere lately. I will not bore you with what I have been up to in great detail, so I have assembled a few photos from a week in Normandy where I recharged my batteries. I will soon get my blog mojo working again, but for now I leave you to a few minutes of contemplation. Just click and relax!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A picture slideshow by Smilebox

6 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful pictures, words, and music!!! XO

Expats Again said...

Wonderful photos. Beautiful.

Zuzana said...

That was beuatiful.;)) Autumn at its best.;)
Good to see you around again.;)
xoxo

swenglishexpat said...

Diane - Thank you. I was lucky there was the perfect choice of music.

Expats Again - Thank you. Glad you liked them.

Zuzana - Thanks, autumn has definitely got its special charm and beauty. Nice to be back!

Anonymous said...

Marvellous autumn photos!

swenglishexpat said...

Janeywan and LadyFi - Thank you both!