Tuesday, September 02, 2008

At long last!

I am back! Sorry to keep you waiting, but I have been busy. I have not been part of the blogging, or even the internet, world since I last posted. Computer access has been practically non-existing, so there is a lot of catching up to be done, both reading blogs and posting here.

I will start from the beginning with my visit to Stockholm, to my son's family and their new house. It was a week of mostly work and some pleasure. Have a look at the Smilebox, which I have prepared especially for you. ;-)

(There are 15 photos; pay no attention to the fact that it says 15/20 when it stops. Just look how sweet they are together!)


Click to play The New House
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

In a later post I will tell you about our French holiday including a very "eccentric" landlady at a chateau and other hopefully entertaining facts and pics. Till then, cheeriooo.

4 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Welcome back to the blogsphere! What lovely photos. Hard work, I'm sure, but plenty of good times to go with it.

Oh, and congratulations, Grandpa ;)

swenglishexpat said...

CS - Thanks. Well, I have recovered now from the decorating, which still is far from finished because of the addition to the family, but I have not seen the little fella yet in real life. We decided to leave them alone for a while. My son sent me some mobile phone snaps, that's all. They'll do for the time being.

Eric Valentine said...

Thanks Swen, that was quite enjoyable. I can see that a lot of work took place in that house, Oh the days when I did such things. Great slide show my friend. :)

swenglishexpat said...

Eric - Hard work yes, in particular for them, because they now have to finish it all! And when they have finished, I'm sure sure they will start all over again. Always new ideas!