Monday, November 10, 2008

Are You Prejudiced?

Duckhead    Duckhead says: Look at his menacing back! Would you dare ask him to move aside to get a better view? Scary tattoos and everything. Is he armed with some nasty bike chain, knuckle-dusters or knife? Will he headbutt you? Spit in your face? What might he have in common with the little boys on the bench paying close attention?

Don't worry. He must be as soft and sweet as spun sugar because he and all the others are at a flax market watching a demonstration how to comb and brake flax! What I was doing there? OK, I'm a bit soft too, but I did not stop to watch, honest!

IMG_6338

 

2 comments:

oreneta said...

You never ever can know who on earth is going to turn up...Good quick work on the picture...

swenglishexpat said...

Oreneta - Thank you. Yes I had to be very quick. My German might not have been good enough to talk my way out of a tricky situation!