Friday, September 21, 2007

Blog Tweaking

As the observant reader has already spotted, I have changed my title field. I had tried to figure out for a long time how to get a picture in there that would stretch across, not only a small section in the middle. The most annoying thing was the double border with lots of empty space on both sides. After having played around with my new software, Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, I finally had something I thought worth trying. I am not sure I am totally happy with the result, but it will have to do for now. While I was at it, I also got rid of both title borders and picture borders by diving into the HTML and commenting out the corresponding code. You can learn a lot by just studying the template code. I feel rather pleased with myself now. I've earned a cup of tea!

1 comment:

Eric Valentine said...

That sure looks different Swen and something I have yet to learn how to do, but then I haven't looked into that yet either.

I am wondering now if I can do something in photoshop and bring it in? Time will tell whether I get it right or not.

Have a good weekend my friend.